Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruiting wise...the report isn’t 100% accurate on the timing being reported but general sense of it has some merit
I’m going on record that Fulmer is all for having the players back on campus to start back training and practice. However, I’m guessing he’s pushing to extend the dead period even longer for recruiting, and is making the play that it would be best to continue limiting exposure to recruits and families while there is so much contact between coaches, staff, and players.

LOL.

"Clemson is very selected about the 5*s it offers; we won't offer just any old 5* like the SEC does.

Jeez. These smug aholes are worse than the UGA pundits.
Yeah that was cringy to watch. I mean did anyone worry about Clemson ten years ago? Ha. The fact he was using ESPN for his recruiting talking points tells you all you need to know. Keep drinking the kool-aid.
giphy-23.gif

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
I don’t know who needs to see this right now, but here you are. Jalapeño burgers with grilled cheddar frico. Hot dogs for the kiddos.

View attachment 280100

What are y’all grilling tonight? Showed you mine, you show me yours. Let’s see it!
For some reason I thought your hand would be black.

About to go have a frisbee/soccer/picnic evening with the wife at the park. Unfortunately we are just bringing Subway, so certainly not as pictureque as all that meat on the grill! I would trade for those burgers and dogs.

Btw, didn't know Blackberry Farms had a brewery. Used to be one of my wife's clients and they gave us a night at their lodge up in Gatlinburg. The kitchen was tiny, but had an apparently renowned chef. We were skeptical, but we neded up having the greatest bacon-wrapped tenderloin of all time. Visit if you ever get the chance!

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSanon
I don’t know who needs to see this right now, but here you are. Jalapeño burgers with grilled cheddar frico. Hot dogs for the kiddos.

View attachment 280100

What are y’all grilling tonight? Showed you mine, you show me yours. Let’s see it!
I already ate the flank I threw on and we did fajitas. Threw in some green and red peppers with onions

Then had some sprankle (sprinkle) cheese, lettuce, queso for toppings and yellow rice on the side. Wife had disgusting sour cream.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back