Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You non believers that he’ll be fired this year have very short memories of the colossal screw ups in Pruitt’s short tenure. It reminds me of how so many this off season actually bought the hype that JG was going to be better.

As we know I’m the biggest optimist on this board but I’ve seen the reality and I’ve not forgotten.

Pruitt has shuffled in/out more assistants in his 3 years than I can remember a staff doing. And none of it has made us better.

He’s been blown out more times in his 3 years at UT than the last few coaches combined (or some similar scary stat).

He has the highest paid OC in the country, one of the highest paid OL coaches in the country, one of the highest paid DC’s in the country. And we still get blown out by UK and Ark and are staring a Vandy loss and 2-8 right in the face.

All this behind the scenes talk of losing the upper class men, firing assistant mid season, Hubbs calling him out publicly (something he’s never done before).

Assistants refused the pay cuts. Rumors of Pruitt telling folks he’ll just go back to Bama. His dumb blank stare with no passion week after week in the press conferences.

I’m no mathematician but all this, and plenty more I forgot to list, adds up to it’s time to pull the plug. It’s inevitable and when it’s inevitable good leadership does it now. Weak leadership waits.

1605639023532.gif

Reactions: turdherder11

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
We fire Pruitt if we don’t score this weekend and get blown out or is Vandy going to be the deciding factor?

Personally let Tee coach the rest of the year after this weekend.
I'm good with this, if we have a signed contract with Freeze. If we don't, you can't just fire Pruitt and hope you get HF. It has to be a done deal first.

*No exceptions. Tennessee will look foolish AGAIN, if we don't have Freeze on board first

I would no longer be afraid of any rival with Freeze running the show
Just read the USC 247 board and they are angry they won’t be able to hire Freeze and scared to death that UT will.

It’s such a no-brainer for UT to make this happen. I’m going to lose my sht if they don’t.

Do we fire Pruitt if we don’t score this weekend and get blown out or is Vandy going to be the deciding factor?

Personally let Tee coach the rest of the year after this weekend.

It comes down to Vandy IMO...
if we're there sole win for this season... I don't see how you can move past it

Just read the USC 247 board and they are angry they won’t be able to hire Freeze and scared to death that UT will.

It’s such a no-brainer for UT to make this happen. I’m going to lose my sht if they don’t.
Hope you have a healthy supply of toilet paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back