Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will mutually part ways with TN on Sunday. He will then be hired by Steele as DC at AU where he’ll be much happier. They’re close, it makes sense. He would be a monster hire for them as well.

TN will then announce a nationwide search, but in reality, the Haslams want Freeze. They’ll push him, and Fulmer will hire Hugh by the end of next week.
And to all, a goodnight.

@HankHill Sorry for calling you a troll. I just didn't want to fall for something again.
Haha it’s all good. I’m just not gonna speak on something of this nature Bc it could potentially end up biting people that do not make the $$$ that these coaches they work for do. VQ mods know about it, they haven’t said a peep about it yet tho.

Haha it’s all good. I’m just not gonna speak on something of this nature Bc it could potentially end up biting people that do not make the $$$ that these coaches they work for do. VQ mods know about it, they haven’t said a peep about it yet tho.
I understand, makes sense on how they've been acting too. Do you think it comes out after he's gone, or just better left unsaid?

I understand, makes sense on how they've been acting too. Do you think it comes out after he's gone, or just better left unsaid?
That’s why i said I’m not sure of the extent.

It’s nothing to do with any potential candidates or anything like that. It’s an internal staff issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back