Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends to the extent but i think it shuts the door on CJP being here next year. Could be wrong but i would be stunned.
I thought so as well but it’s been swept under the rug up until now. If it stays that way he will stay. If it comes out then no way. Fulmer probably gone too.

I thought so as well but it’s been swept under the rug up until now. If it stays that way he will stay. If it comes out then no way. Fulmer probably gone too.
Hence the reason Fulmer is so dug in for keeping Pruitt. If it can be kept quiet everyone keeps their job and getting paid. If heads start rolling it will probably include Fulmer not just Pruitt.

Haha it’s all good. I’m just not gonna speak on something of this nature Bc it could potentially end up biting people that do not make the $$$ that these coaches they work for do. VQ mods know about it, they haven’t said a peep about it yet tho.
Is this what atl vol had talked about trying to keep under wraps in the program a while back?

Matt Campbell is a program builder as well. We would undoubtedly be in a much better place by year four. Even if the success is not enormous (I still think it would be), the stability that everyone associated with this program has been looking for would have been installed. Very frustrating to watch several clear answers just LIVING and we can't hire them. It's like we aren't interested in making it work.

Reactions: drvenner and StoVol
Matt Campbell is a program builder as well. We would undoubtedly be in a much better place by year four. Even if the success is not enormous (I still think it would be), the stability that everyone associated with this program has been looking for would have been installed. Very frustrating to watch several clear answers just LIVING and we can't hire them. It's like we aren't interested in making it work.

Campbell is the giant-killer type of coach we’ve been needing. He’s regularly bringing a knife to gunfights, and winning his fair share.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Butch was proof enough that the program sells itself. Campbell would have gone 10-2 in 2015 and 2016 with Butch's classes
We make it to Atlanta were following it up with a top 3 class. BOOK IT.

(oh and we'll just chill in the top 12 until that happens. no matter how bad the W-L gets)

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back