Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am still firmly in the Pruitt is not being fired camp. I just don't see them doing it.
should they? in a normal year prob.

will they? no. trying my darndest to keep emotion out of this. still like this team, Chaney is better than this. Beldar needs to not micro manage.

close with malone, lber, smith, and brooks. admittedly i was pretty upset on nsd. get those and i see good reason to keep him.

Reactions: jakez4ut
should they? in a normal year prob.

will they? no. trying my darndest to keep emotion out of this. still like this team, Chaney is better than this. Beldar needs to not micro manage
Cheney’s offense is archaic, im not sure what makes you think it will get better oh and the defense has been regressing. Shortsighted hopes lead to delusions...

@HankHill there have been a ton of pages to sift through. Did you state you have heard information that leads you to believe Pruitt doesn’t return?

I have two connections. I don’t ever ask them for info because one actually works in the Athletic Department and I don’t think he’d even talk anyway and one other connected via the larger booster route. I was speaking with the latter today and he said he was coming up for the game but fully expected us to get blown out. I told him I hope Sunday we start the process of looking for a new man and he said “all I know is he’s pissed off pretty much everyone and now the most influential”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back