Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 331342

Can Rick Barnes be our football coach?
Imagine if we had gone after ole washed up Mack Brown in 2017 🤣 Howell is our QB and 2 ole men from UT-A would be killing it at UT right now. Would be strangely satisfying...

Either way, we have the better end of that two-fer. Hickory, NC born Barnes is at Tennessee. Cookeville, TN born Mack is at UNC. A good trade iyam.

Reactions: Geronimo
soo you see the situations arent the same?
Some people thought Fulmer was a snake, as I recall. Thought he stole the job out from under Johnny after he had heart surgery. There were rumblings that Phil was lobbying for the job behind the scenes. That last part is similar to what's being said about Steele.

@Bassmaster_Vol you were firmly in the Pruitt returning camp a few nights ago. Hear something new or just what the vq said make you think they are going to go a different direction?
I think Pruitt is out Sunday. If Steele gets the AU job I think Pruitt becomes DC there.

Some people thought Fulmer was a snake, as I recall. Thought he stole the job out from under Johnny after he had heart surgery. There were rumblings that Phil was lobbying for the job behind the scenes. That last part is similar to what's being said about Steele.
anyone who thinks Phil isnt type to take advantage of a situation, right or wrong, is naive.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back