Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though...how many starters is UGA down? I hate this opt out crap. It makes every result questionable.

For the average team I’d agree. But they’ve signed top three classes like 5 years in a row.

Their second string, pound for pound, is likely more talented than Cincinnati’s first string.

So it’s coaching IMO. It points to Kirbys **** coaching which I’m here for all day.

For the average team I’d agree. But they’ve signed top three classes like 5 years in a row.

Their second string, pound for pound, is likely more talented than Cincinnati’s first string.

So it’s coaching IMO. It points to Kirbys **** coaching which I’m here for all day.

That’s exactly what I said earlier
If the coach can’t motivate his players then he’s not earning his check

No sure the interest level on both ends but someone we should kick the tires on IMO
View attachment 335522

Want to say this kids older brother or cousin was a OT that signed with USCjr about 7 years or so ago. They could be a team to watch with him, assuming he’s prioritizing football over academics.

Was about the time I moved to Asheville and can’t recall his name off the top of my head.

I love the way they talk..... Georgia had several players opt out of this game..... they are clearly not as motivated as Cincy..... then they turn right around and say Cincy has made a statement that they belong in the playoff. LOL

I’m not referring to his talk today. It’s his political drivel ESPN allows him to spew.

An 8 team playoff would be really exciting if Bama and Clemson didn't have such a stranglehold over CFB.
No question but it's a step in the right direction imo. What would it be this year, Cinci vs Alabama in the first game?

Even so UGA has 3x more talent and depyh than Cincinnati. Fickell is out coaching Smart. It's good for CFB. Eventually it'll force an 8 game playoff

They’re killing the “best” defense in college football.
Simple designed plays so his players have success. No play is bigger than the moment made for it. Nickel and dimes down the field.

Kirby an excellent recruiter average to less than average coach.

If Georgia ever got a coach that did his job Tennessee and Florida would never sniff the East.

No question but it's a step in the right direction imo. What would it be this year, Cinci vs Alabama in the first game?

Yep. The biggest thing I dislike about the playoff is how it de-emphasizes the major bowl games. A lot has been written/said about it, but that was a big part of what made CFB special. Now the season is viewed as a failure for many teams even if they win the Rose Bowl or whatever but don't make the playoff, or if they win it and it's the semi-finals of the playoff and then they lose in the championship game.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Even so UGA has 3x more talent and depyh than Cincinnati. Fickell is out coaching Smart. It's good for CFB. Eventually it'll force an 8 game playoff
Yes..But..they are not the guys that have been starting all year, that has to cause problems. The thing Kirby is responsible for is that half the guys playing today really act and play like they don't care about this game. They played the same way against Texas a couple of years ago.

How do you motivate kids when they don’t feel they are playing for..... it’s an issue bc these games are nothing but exhibitions.

You find ways to spark them.
Make it exciting
Building on their legacy at Georgia
How do you want to be remembered
Going out on top or losing badly to Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back