Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They couldn’t care less. They always carry their kicker on their shoulders
Come on, GA did not come out playing like they would have if they were playing Clemson, Ohio St., ND in a playoff game. Kirby does not get his players ready. They all think they can just walk onto the field and win.

No, I'm not overreacting. If I based coaching decisions on bowl games, Butch would still be here. Remind me of the big teams Cincy beat this year. Better yet, give the Vols their schedule. Pruitt would look pretty good.
Wait... so you don’t base coaching decisions on bowl games?.... yet you wouldn’t hire fickell based off today’s bowl game.... umm ok

If no other staff leave, I feel like Pruitt has 1 year.

But if Pruitt sold UT his plan, and they ate it, to cut a couple more guys and we are replacing nearly half of our staff, I think Pruitt is to be given 2 more years. No way UT just said "ok" to hiring 4-5 new staff and expecting him to win more than 7 games 12 months later. That's not a plan for success.

I personally think the D is getting too much flack for this year. The offense sucked the whole year. If your offense sucks in this day and age your defense doesn’t stand a chance.

Plus I’m not sure the DC matters a whole lot with Pruitt at head coach. Ansleys a good recruiter and D was solid in 2019. I think Pruitt and whoever the DC is will figure it out for 2021. Bigger problems to fix, namely at qb.
Nah this defense sucked

Reactions: Govolsman98
Really losing interest in the playoff games... same teams every year🙄

Bad system that needs to be changed
Needs to be expanded to break up the logjam. It would take a few seasons for kids to realize they have better options than 3-4 schools, but parity would begin to take effect eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back