Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just was talking about this

He’s great but hasn’t really seemed to progress. Kind of that Texas HS recruit syndrome. Wonder how he does with NFL parity
Depends on who he gets matched up with imo. I don't think he is a "savior of the organization" kind of guy, but if he lands in the right situation he could have a good career.

Lol ok

Section 1. Personal Fouls
Targeting and Making Forcible Contact With the Crown of the Helmet
ARTICLE 3. No player shall target and make forcible contact against an opponent with the crown of his helmet. This foul requires that there be at least one indicator of targeting (See Note 1 below). When in question, it is a foul. (Rule 9-6) (A.R. 9-1-3-I)

• Lowering the head before attacking by initiating forcible contact with the crown of the helmet

If they follow this rule, most RBs should be ejected for targeting. They all use their heads as battering rams. Un-enforced and inequitable rule.

I was not reference that. Vols could have had an even better record
Yes, that Ga Tech game, I walked out of the house with like 3 minutes left, thinking we lost and my grandfather yelled and said we kicked like a 60 yard FG to get a "tie"

I'm iffy on that because they do have a penalty if they do anything but open hand but I see your point.

Not sure it’s possible to judge “intent”
But putting the hand up to protect yourself is differently that punching your hand to the face of the defender

If Clemson can’t figure out they need to key on Sermon with the zone read because Fields certainly ain’t keeping it, I don’t know what to tell them.

Reactions: Vols4us
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back