Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Clemson has been dominated in 1 Qtr like they just were, in a long time. 228 yards to 32 yards. Suck it Clemson and Dabo.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
It’s clearly OSU even though he has kids on the Clemson team. He is oozing tOSU tonight. Its bad.
Charles Davis doesn’t miss an opportunity to mention UT. Even has a Madden soundbite that mentions UT. I don’t have a problem with it. Everyone knows he’s a buckeye. Still a solid commentator.

We moved back to Tennessee from Texas just before that season. I was sixteen and I was hooked by the Auburn game that year.
I remember bits and pieces of the season...Auburn game being most of the bits, and most of the pieces; i was 8 yrs old.

The Sugar Bowl was the first football game that I watched start to finish, had a stake in...the first game that i gave my heart to. The week leading up to it, watching the news clips of all the Vol fans down in NO...I wanted to be a Vol, too. Then to see inside the Superdome, and hear that...then they played the way they did. I became the very definition of fanatic.

I remember bits and pieces of the season...Auburn game being most of the bits, and most of the pieces; i was 8 yrs old.

The Sugar Bowl was the first football game that I watched start to finish, had a stake in...the first game that i gave my heart to. The week leading up to it, watching the news clips of all the Vol fans down in NO...I wanted to be a Vol, too. Then to see inside the Superdome, and hear that...then they played the way they did. I became the very definition of fanatic.
Damn girl...you just a baby! 😎

Alabama has become the Kentucky of hoops for me. I don’t even bother to learn their names anymore.

I swear to you i didn’t know who smith was until today.

Why bother really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back