Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So T-Rob is likely going to Florida. Bo Davis talking to LSU. Mason and Muschamp actively being courted. Meanwhile UT sits on its hands, twiddling its thumbs and will end up with someone's leftovers.
Who says we're sitting on our hands? It's been reported Pruitt has been talking to coaches and is waiting to talk to some NFL guys after this week. Those are highly regarded guys you're mentioning, that isn't our tier I would imagine. We'll probably need to overpay for 2nd tier guys where we are. It is what it is. We've signed up for 2 more years to try Pruitt 2.0 with his 4th staff.

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
With that throw + the injury + a Clemson TD here = Ohio state becoming very conservative.

this could mean a huge comeback

Charles Davis doesn’t miss an opportunity to mention UT. Even has a Madden soundbite that mentions UT. I don’t have a problem with it. Everyone knows he’s a buckeye. Still a solid commentator.

Agree. Herbstreit has every opportunity to be a homer yet does a good job of not showing it on tv.

Been saying this ever since the rule came out. If guys are head hunting and its been deemed appropriate, sit em down a quarter or a half. Threy do it twice, kick em out.

But for what the Clemson player did, that was a football play. He should not be ejected for that.

Maybe sit them if they have 2 in one game and do like the NBA an if you get 5 in a season you have to sit the next game. Something like that would be fine with me.

Last edited:
My biggest question with Trevor lawerence at the next level is how good is he off script? They have a very efficient and timing base scheme. He has the athletic ability to do it but idk how good he is seeing thing and anticipation once a play breaks down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back