Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may only springboard them. The heir to Lawrence who played this year is gonna be a stud for them. Seems like Clemson and Venables have a crapload of talent and youth on defense. I could see next year’s Clemson team being like the Kelly Bryant led team (lost in Playoff semis to Bama) after they swapped natty’s with each other. Clemson will lose Lawrence and some others but will still have a QB good enough to produce and get them back to playoff. Will prolly have growing pains but will simply reload.
Clemson will probably run the ACC because its weak, but there's still a chance they cycle down. Im not impressed by a game against ND

Well I’d rather not be able to cover a slant than not be able to cover a 40 yard bomb. Clemson corners been getting smoked.

ND is a joke, that's not really impressive.
Lol. For so long it was ‘Notre Dame is a joke. Join a conference and play a real schedule.’ Then they join the ACC and run the table. Lone loss in a rematch against a top 3 team. Still a joke apparently bc they got beat by 17+ vs Bama. What about this Clemson team? A joke if they lose by the current margin?

Notre Dame is simultaneously overrated and underrated. They are very good. Just not the elite of the elite. Top 5 in the nation? Probably. Top 10 in the nation? No doubt. Uwi likely leads Clemson back to the playoffs next year.

Agree 100%. I can’t even put into words my hatred for Bama. You’re theory has some merit
Bama's football program is the best in all of college sports. Our rivaly with them lifted us to one of the top 8 programs in college football history. Look at what chasing the Florida’s and Georgia's has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back