Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if i was Glazer, i would make sure that if i told my client to admit to wrong doing, it was going to lead to the best result possible for the client. Im sure UT followed his recommendation on whether to bury this stuff or dig it all up and turn it over.

The Chancellor hired them to dig deep. UT could have left it at an internal investigation, self-reported and moved on. The NCAA wouldn't have gotten around to it for years. Digging deeper, finding more than was originally alleged, going to great lengths to gather evidence to prove it, then inviting the NCAA in with full access isn't a strategy used by many schools.

Well I hope kaden salter is the next coming of Lamar Jackson or he will be spending the majority of his time looking up at the sky next year
You better hope he doesn't play next year because he will get broken and never recover. He'll get killed behind this OL and he is only like 180 lbs.

USC. Pretty sure they started sniffing around first, then the NCAA came in.

According to ESPN the NCAA started the investigation of USC in April of 2006 and it lasted for 4 years. I don't see anything about USC conducting its own investigation first and turning it over voluntarily to the NCAA.

FU money coaches do not want half their coaching staff put together with no say so.... Steele was brought in by Fulmer and Pruitt
Steele was not brought in by “the new coach”
They are waiting for the new AD to rubber stamp Steele for HC
It’s still Steele
Steele isn’t a “10 year coach” and no “10 year AD” is making him their first hire. This is Will Friend For OC revisited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back