Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any coaches out there right now that would change your mind? If they are serious enough to spend 7mill per year on a coach (which is what is now rumored) that speaks volumes to me that they are committed to winning and righting this ship. I know we have been down and quite frankly have been a laughing stock but if the things coming out about PF and JP are true maybe this overhaul is what we needed all the way around and Atlanta Vol was right. We will never know how bad things really were. Could things have been handled a little different so we didn’t have to have a NCAA investigation? Maybe. However, do you really think PF and JP would have cordially left their positions? I think we are in a better position today than we were last week and I’m glad you see the good in the new AD hire. Let’s hope the HC hire is in the same league because I have hope we can right this ship with a good hire if we make this one count.

Someone is gonna have to keep that FU money rolling every year if we're gonna spend roughly $15M a year on coaches salaries. $7M for head coach and $8M for assistants. If the pot is $40M today that will be eaten up pretty quickly. OC and DC would probably be $1.5M each minimum.

Lol Kelly took a picture with a recruit off campus.

The assistant coach had illegal contact with recruits Level II.

WE.ARE.DEAD
The AA is the stupidest organization in sports...I hate ND, but that **** is stupid. You got Bama, Clemson,OSU and Georgia fielding pro teams and ND gets hit for this penny ante BS? What a freakin joke..

Someone is gonna have to keep that FU money rolling every year if we're gonna spend roughly $15M a year on coaches salaries. $7M for head coach and $8M for assistants. If the pot is $40M today that will be eaten up pretty quickly. OC and DC would probably be $1.5M each minimum.
This is true, but winning cures all. That is why you have to get this hire right, rejuvenate the fan base and right the ship.

Reactions: Rizzo924
So help with a list of names of offensive minded current HCs that are in upper echelon?
Riley
Freeze
Lane
Frost
Mullen...and that’s all I have?

Reactions: Tnfan41
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back