Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand more than you could ever know. As good as this country is and the freedoms we enjoy, there is a dark, dark side to our government that has costed us thousands and thousands and thousands of young men and women's lives in the guise of "protecting our freedom." Our government owes so many families an apology for that lie.

And yes that does not even touch on our clandestine activities to influence third world governments.

Some of you hate irregardless, as do I. Yet, costed kills me.

Reactions: Brillovol
Pay TV and
IF-YOU-BUILD-IT.-In-Page-Image.jpg

They make a device that you put on your knee. You can put it over the bandages and stuff. It has a tube that runs to a cooler. You put ice in the cooler along with some water. It circulates cold water continuously all around the knee via a small pump. The doctor prescribed one for my wife when she had her hip done. It was for the knee but we made it work. It will cool the knee down through that wrapping.

It was awesome.
My wife just had knee replacement and used this, helped decrease swelling and pain.

pardon me for thinking it was over with the way we were playing. You gotta play better than this to make a deep run. It’s not a “champ or bust” season but a game one loss to writhe state after a 45 win season and a trip to the regionals for the first time in who knows how long would have been a disappointment no matter what sunshine pumpers say. We just want someone to win when it matters.

Hey....we did. Try not giving up until the game is actually...over? Its what being an actual fanatic is all about.

There is a point at which it is indeed evil...do you want to go back to the late 1800s? I have seen what unregulated evil greedy bastards did to the people in coal country.

Well we know you can give us a first hand account, seeing as how you were there. Just kidding.

I agree and there is greed in our system. We also have a lot more laws to protect workers and the environment now too.

Wright St was #24 in Baseball RPI rankings. So yeah not azz like the poster claimed. Sadly Duke is #20 and Liberty #36. How the heck do all 3 end up in same region as TN?

The usual screw job by the selection committee of all things Big Orange. Everybody in the nation that follows college baseball has been talking about it. No justification for it whatsoever.

Just win, shove it in the committee's faces, and never let them forget what they did. They may have done us a favor the way this team spits nails and fights to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back