Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not a false positive. Before he finished his round yesterday, they had already performed re-tests of Rahm's sample, and the re-test also tested positive. He has Covid. Also, the JNJ vaccine was tested more extensively than the other 2 vaccines. It was tested against all known variants at the time, including the British variants and the South African variant. The other vaccines were only tested against the most prevalent strains of the virus in the U.S.
The J&J is not as effective against variants as the Moderna and Pfizer...I have read that fifty times if I have read it once..believe what you want...I don't care, it is stupid either way.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Just finished reading online that Rahm had received his first vaccination shot earlier this week after he had already been exposed to Covid. Therefore, that vaccination shot was worthless with respect to this instance of exposure to Covid. Also, Rahm had apparently informed all of his playing partners this week that he was involved in the contact tracing protocols. Therefore, all of his playing partners maintained social distancing protocols from Rahm so they are not required to be quarantined.
Now that makes more sense...then it is his own dumb fault for not get vaccinated sooner.

What a day of sports.

NBA Playoffs
NHL Playoffs
College Baseball Tourney
Mayweather Fight
USA v Mexico Soccer (this rivalry never disappoints)

Dude wtf is Berhalter smoking with this lineup tonight?! Rocky Mountain air must be getting to him, hopefully we make some changes in the 2nd half

Those comments from TV sound very reassuring. Maybe he wants to build his own dynasty here. The table is set for him to do really big things here

When you look at the difference between LSU and UT, LSU has a legend retiring which means it will take a lot to fill those shoes. At UT building from the ground up and your already a legend about to get the City of Knoxville offered to you and the staff. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back