Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, why follow a legend when you can be the legend where everybody loves you and your employer is going to give you everything you want? Leaving after this season would invalidate everything he ever said or did as the program's leader. In theory it could happen, but I highly doubt it. I suspect the deal is probably done, just waiting for the season to conclude to announce it.

Maybe we jumped the gun firing Currie in 2017, I mean what if Schinano was our Tony Vitello for football, im js Rutgers is in a better place for fb rn than we are

Maybe we jumped the gun firing Currie in 2017, I mean what if Schinano was our Tony Vitello for football, im js Rutgers is in a better place for fb rn than we are

My sarcasm meter is going off so I am going to assume it is functioning properly.

I love John Candy. Wholesome comedy. It’s all so vulgar now.
It is vulgar for the sake of vulgarity. I feel there is plenty of funny out there but it is overshadowed by filth. Then when something is genuinely funny it is squashed and called racist or some other garbage.

Thought he was told to hire him. Maybe he should have been allowed to choose.
And the answer to your question is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back