Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be y'all's walk up song?

We already know @nicksjuzunk would play Groove Is In The Heart.

@bignewt would choose anything Nickelback.

@m1al would choose Florida-Georgia Line.

@Christian Lowe would choose newly released pop music.

@tn88volfan would choose techno music.

@gainesvol82 would choose Post Malone.

@Paper_Towel would choose Dire Straits (but only if live)

@ChismsHeadband would choose weird music.

@Orange Studs would choose Africa by Toto

@drvenner would choose Tuesday's Gone by Skynyrd. @Ulysees E. McGill would go anything Skynyrd.

@utvols88 would blast Levitating by Dua Lipa
Lol..you know me well..

@drvenner would choose Tuesday's Gone by Skynyrd. @Ulysees E. McGill would go anything Skynyrd.

Master of puppets

Reactions: StoVol and The Dog
When they started giving participation trophy's just for coming to practice was what started the era of "Your feelings mean more than learning hard lessons". Parents bringing snacks is something I never understood. When I played you might have got a Coke or on a special occasion a milk shake from the Dairy Queen if you won.....if you lost, a pat on the back and the old" Try harder next time".....NOT A JUICE BOX AND SOME COOKIES !!!!! WHAT HAVE WE COME TOO ....a juice box.....huh......Has anybody seen my shoe ? It was right here...found it..carry on.

The more you guys talk about this crap...the more stupid I think all of the idiots that pay that kind of money for their kids to play sports or whatever are..it's just a f'n game. It kind of pisses me off.
Me too. When they get to HS either they are so entitled and spoiled they can't take being coached hard OR they see just playing for a school in a normal setting and having to earn meaningful championships as not something they care about. Friend of mine had a son who pitched in the LL World Series, was interviewed and profiled on ESPN and all that crap. He quit baseball in the 8th Grade because he wasn't getting all the attention he was used to. I could write a book (no one would read it) on how much instant gratification and too much false acclaim damages young people.

Last edited:

I like this game, mine would be "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes

Me too. When they get to HS either they are so entitled and spoiled they can't take being coached hard OR they see just playing for a school in a normal setting and having to earn meaningful championships as not something they care about. Friend of mine had a son who pitched in the LL World Series, was interviewed and profiled on ESPN and all that crap. He quit baseball in the 8th Grade because he wasn't getting all the attention he was used to. I could write a book (no one would read it) on how much instant gratification and too much false acclaim damages young people.
It is so damn stupid...and a lot of it is people that bitch about the state of our youth..and folks wonder why they are so jacked up..hmm? Spend tens of thousands on a freakin game? It is freakin ridiculous..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back