Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska reliever:
tenor.gif

Looks like A&M taking TCU’s coach. I’m sure TCU fans will be pining for Tony as well. (No, not very worried about TCU, but he did coach there)

Reactions: ugg
How many of you remember playing baseball and the Uniforms were keep in a storage room and were used for three or four years and basically recycled every year and if you out grew the uniform from the previous year you got a different jersey and number. The league supplied all the WOOD bats and balls. You brought a glove and some Rubber Cleats. What ever team you played for be it the Braves, Yankees or Dodgers, you knew the line-up and batting averages of everybody on that Pro Team and knew how to read a box score and kept up with it. And how many of you laid in bed at night and listened to a baseball game on a old AM transistor radio. I didn't have a iphone, I had to have an imagination.........and I was at everyone of those games , even when I wasn't.
I love listening to baseball on the radio.

Looks like A&M taking TCU’s coach. I’m sure TCU fans will be pining for Tony as well. (No, not very worried about TCU, but he did coach there)
Pay the man, his staff and get him the facilities and you could have something special for a long while.

Arkansas fans must hate traveling anywhere and people thinking they are either Alabama or Braves fans with that "A" on the cap.

How do they not find something more unique? Brand differentiation is marketing 101...
Maybe Bama and the Braves copied them.

I love listening to baseball on the radio.
As a Vol, you know that anybody that ever heard John Ward watched the rare game on TV and turned down the Volume and TURNED ON THE RADIO........Give him six or in Basketball....BOTTOM !!!! Young folks just don't know what they missed.

As a Vol, you know that anybody that ever heard John Ward watched the rare game on TV and turned down the Volume and TURNED ON THE RADIO........Give him six or in Basketball....BOTTOM !!!! Young folks just don't know what they missed.
Very few games were on TV in the seventies. I felt like I was there every game he called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back