Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so you like your meat "nice and thick" but short? How many penis extensions have you paid for in the past?
11vcq0.jpg

- fans were mean
- umps screwed us
- other team was better than us and let us know it and that hurt our feelings
Plus - Vandy gets more $ for scholarships and their academics are good so they get way better players than us...whine whine whine. Also said our (lsu) kids are young, hard to have a good team because they go pro so young and on and on. His tone is just whiny about everything.

Love CTV 🧡

I will say it again...it is f'n ridiculous to spend that much money for your kids to play a f'n game.
I have a son who plays travel and we keep it affordable to play and kids who are not well off can still play. At most one long weekend for a special tournament and with uniforms the fee is only 350. Do we lose money? Yes but we get sponsors and play local net elite ect and it’s good competition and they get reps. You can do travel ball and go broke or you can teach and develop kids for their high school teams. We have a former college head coach and pitching coach and the kids have fun and love it. Local high school coaches love us too. Then you have the facility teams that replace kids and make them pay a ton. Just need to get with the right group.

Anonymous coach on Pruitt

“You got the feeling he didn’t know how to let go from being a coordinator,” the coach said of Pruitt. “Culturally, they lost the kids; we heard that from transfers and gossip, but it’s also on the tape. They didn’t want to play, they didn’t want to work for each other.”

Go ahead and assume whatever these coaches say is the gospel truth

For years, I’ve read these and they’ve rubbed me the wrong way and I’ve thought they have a hidden agenda to tear our program down… but by the time the dust settles, these comments have been spot on…

Last edited:
Go ahead and assume whatever these coaches say is the gospel truth

For years, I’ve read these and they’ve rubbed me the wrong way and I’ve thought they have a hidden agenda to tear our program down… but by the time the dust settles, these comments have spot on…
Yet Fulmer wanted to keep him…and some of our fans on this board was cool with that..such a joke

I have a son who plays travel and we keep it affordable to play and kids who are not well off can still play. At most one long weekend for a special tournament and with uniforms the fee is only 350. Do we lose money? Yes but we get sponsors and play local net elite ect and it’s good competition and they get reps. You can do travel ball and go broke or you can teach and develop kids for their high school teams. We have a former college head coach and pitching coach and the kids have fun and love it. Local high school coaches love us too. Then you have the facility teams that replace kids and make them pay a ton. Just need to get with the right group.
That is reasonable and the way my brother in law did it with his son...I am talking about idiots paying thousands upon thousands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back