Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we didn’t eat pigs..... other animals...... what would happen to them if they weren’t a good source?

Same as dogs I reckon. I eat birds, fish, battling with beef but cows are pretty stupid and steaks are tough to beat. Pigs are very smart, cute and can be good pets. I've been off pork for 10 years or so. To each their own, however.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Same as dogs I reckon. I eat birds, fish, battling with beef but cows are pretty stupid and steaks are tough to beat. Pigs are very smart, cute and can be good pets. I've been off pork for 10 years or so. To each their own, however.

Pigs are smart and actually very clean animals. Too bad they are so delicious.

That’s no different then spending money on college for them to drop out or get into gender studies..... my son wouldn’t have had the choice by that age to not rehab his arm or to quit playing baseball.
Exactly. That was an investment for opportunity. We can't control the decisions of our children as they grow up. Because that kid wasted his opportunity does not mean it was a mistake for his parents to invest in their child's opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back