Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great hire would inspire and help change that IMO.

Rv6Ibl.gif

Has nothing to do with the level...it has to do with the sheer number of guys they have and their willing to win even if it means going above their means to contribute...our guys have PTSD from the last 15 years and are gun shy or have aged out. Pretty simple we are just as good as anyone else just don’t have the sheer amount of bullets that others have. A great hire would inspire and help change that IMO.
So you’re saying there will be a hire?

Reactions: SpringBokVol
I believe that short term or long term he would have been fine here. A good coach is a good coach. No need for the snarky comment.

Sorry, I will leave the snarkiness up to you. But it was quite clear what I was saying. He wouldn't have been fine if he can't recruit long term and keep guys enrolled.

So in basketball boosters paid up and the team is good. So in football, we continually go cheap and we suck. Hmmmmm one is not like the other.

To be fair...it's easier to sell a "won the SEC regular title and went to the SECT championship game in back to back seasons with a top 5 incoming recruitment class" let's keep this guy to boosters than to go "this will be the 3rd straight coach we've fired to pay a huge buyout to, and we can then throw a HUGE amount more at another coaching hire we may or may not end up winning with, don't worry though the current AD is a HOF coach himself but chose to hire an unproven DC with the last hire..."

Just saying

Reactions: OrangenSC
Guys Atlanta Vol is just like the rest of us. He doesn’t know what the heck they are going to do. Quit acting like he is some prophet. We are all in this misery together.

I think LA is more credible than him. I can't get over him saying AK dealt drugs and that WE backed off T Lewis. l m a o

Reactions: VFL10
To be fair...it's easier to sell a "won the SEC regular title and went to the SECT championship game in back to back seasons with a top 5 incoming recruitment class" let's keep this guy to boosters than to go "this will be the 3rd straight coach we've fired to pay a huge buyout to, and we can then throw a HUGE amount more at another coaching hire we may or may not end up winning with, don't worry though the current AD is a HOF coach himself but chose to hire an unproven DC with the last hire..."

Just saying
True. But its easier to sell hey this guy wants the job vs this guy wants to get fired and go be a DC at Bama again

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back