Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
$5 million less than his original contract, this is exactly what LA was saying. Seems similar to our situation with Pruitt...we'll owe him about $12.5 million, but if the dirt from summer can be leveraged to save us $5 million that's not too bad a deal then is it?
As long as it's not your money right? :cool::cool:

Exactly. If Duke basketball went through a 12 year rut that wouldn’t mean they’re no longer a blue blood. Was Bama no longer a blue blood when we were owning them before Saban? Don’t think so
No, but many fans (including a ton of Tennessee fans) were telling them they were. Many of their own fans believed it until Saban came along.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I am no prophet. And I certainly am just like the rest of you...I care about all things TN. I’m here to give you hope that there are some folks who are fed up with this administration and staff and that same group is working on trying to put together something where the juice will be worth the squeeze. Very influential folks are involved in this process..you can choose to believe or you can choose not to...that’s up to you.
ifkivlvzeronpdfkpsuu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back