Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no prophet. And I certainly am just like the rest of you...I care about all things TN. I’m here to give you hope that there are some folks who are fed up with this administration and staff and that same group is working on trying to put together something where the juice will be worth the squeeze. Very influential folks are involved in this process..you can choose to believe or you can choose not to...that’s up to you.
Squeeze me hard.

"I believe IF the administration felt he was " a dead man walking" they would make a move and get rid of him. If the administration believed he was not the coach for the future they would get rid of him. If the administration felt he was a failure as the Tennessee head coach they would get rid of him.

If he is still coaching here in January then they don't believe any of what I put in the above paragraph.

Just trying to help everyone understand." -LWS

Well boys I think I caught the Rona. Felt like I’ve had a mild cold the last couple days now this evening I was eating some chips and realized I didn’t taste anything then realized I couldn’t smell anything. Now I feel like I’ve been hit with a truck, Ole lady is sick also. Guess we’ll go get tested tomorrow. Sorry if this is breaking the thread rules @Freak
I’m right there with you. What I keep telling myself. This is just a moment in time and can’t last. The truck that hit you, hit me 5 days ago.

Reactions: Blake25p
SIAP. Heard this on Finebaum and now read it again. The Texas situation reminds me of when Auburn tried to hire someone while Tubs was still employed.

It’s being reported that Tom Herman contacted South Carolina AD Ray Tanner about the opening in Columbia before Shane Beamer was hired.
Bobby Petrino... a Jacobs special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back