Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man there is some real hate at the top for OBC. But he has brought it upon himself so I don’t feel sorry for him really one bit. Will be interesting to see how much of his “antics” from this past season come out publicly...will not be a good look for him.

LFG
AV this hire has to be worth its while. We can’t do this mess again! We have talent he’s done that much! We need someone to really put this COLD streak of coaches to rest!

He ain’t making any of these calls...he’s being told what’s gonna happen at this point
Nice - was more of a question than a statement.

MV and I talked before about Fulmer might be the last one to hold out, but once he turned, we’d know the whole ship had turned.

Man there is some real hate at the top for OBC. But he has brought it upon himself so I don’t feel sorry for him really one bit. Will be interesting to see how much of his “antics” from this past season come out publicly...will not be a good look for him.

LFG
We talking about Fulmer?

Reactions: nesbuddha66

LFG
Again, same bull you said about the last guy 3 years ago. Just change the name. This gets so old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back