Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you buy into this crap. It’s the same stuff we’ve heard for a decade. Except Pruitt isn’t a giant prick, so they’re trying to pull Fulmer through the mud instead

How is it the same stuff we've heard for a decade? Is it really far fetched to believe that Pruitt is getting fired and that Fulmer may go with him seeing as how he's his hire?

Man there is some real hate at the top for OBC. But he has brought it upon himself so I don’t feel sorry for him really one bit. Will be interesting to see how much of his “antics” from this past season come out publicly...will not be a good look for him.

LFG
Can someone tell me what OBC and LFG mean???

Sorry for being stupid. TIA

Man there is some real hate at the top for OBC. But he has brought it upon himself so I don’t feel sorry for him really one bit. Will be interesting to see how much of his “antics” from this past season come out publicly...will not be a good look for him.

LFG
I could be wrong, but doesn’t Kiffin say “LFG” a lot in his tweets?

I just need to know that this is going to be a good hire before I get excited about some outing. I do NOT want to go through what Auburn is right now.

No way they make the same mistake twice. This smoke has got to be from something being cleared, someone listening seriously, a second meeting of some kind. Surely we have learned from the previous thump on the head. Maybe gears are turning with one of our swing for the fences guys.

How is it the same stuff we've heard for a decade? Is it really far fetched to believe that Pruitt is getting fired and that Fulmer may go with him seeing as how he's his hire?

X coach did this thing that’s so bad that he has to go. We’ve gotten a group of donors together that wants to see this university succeed and change the football culture. (4 candidates later) Butch Jones/Jeremy Pruitt are the guys to get us there...until 3-5 years pass and we start over again with the same spiel and the same people calling the shots.

This hire better work out or we are boned permanently because Fulmer is probably the last dude who truly cares. Damn this is exciting and a bit frightening (if true, yada yada yada).

honestly, I thought the same too, but if he cared he wouldn’t have A) given out an extension to an under performing coach B) given himself an extension and hid it from everyone.

Reactions: Aesius
X coach did this thing that’s so bad that he has to go. We’ve gotten a group of donors together that wants to see this university succeed and change the football culture. (4 candidates later) Butch Jones/Jeremy Pruitt are the guys to get us there...until 3-5 years pass and we start over again with the same spiel and the same people calling the shots.

You ain't wrong but I'm gonna enjoy it until McGoogleMe's presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back