Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don’t see them bringing Kiffin back. I’m all for it, enough time has past.
So your Ok with Kiffin leaving us after one year and now doing it a 2nd time to come back to UT? Nuts! He’s no better than Pruitt anyway, good coordinator, terrible HC. Peter principle is in play.

He was the beginning of the end of our program when he went to USC. He knows what he did and says he regrets it. It would be hard to believe if he dumps Ole Miss for a team in their same conference.
Not really, the issue was the rushed handling after and then mismanagement by those in charge. Going with an interm for a year then hiring a coach that off season would've been a better move.

X coach did this thing that’s so bad that he has to go. We’ve gotten a group of donors together that wants to see this university succeed and change the football culture. (4 candidates later) Butch Jones/Jeremy Pruitt are the guys to get us there...until 3-5 years pass and we start over again with the same spiel and the same people calling the shots.
Not same people... Boyd is in Bev's place now - HUGE difference!

So have we lost anymore of the top guys yet? Are we gonna lose Brooks? If recruiting goes to hell, there really is no reason to keep Pruitt. Means another lost season of talent. Too bad I have zero faith in a good hire. We're gonna suck forever. That's what it feels like.
agreed, 100%. like tonite

He’s got to be telling these kids that he’s gone!
My guess is that he's being honest with them. They are probably asking him point blank, " are you getting fired?". His response probably is something like, "I can't guarantee that. If you want to make sure, wait until February to sign."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back