Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have we lost anymore of the top guys yet? Are we gonna lose Brooks? If recruiting goes to hell, there really is no reason to keep Pruitt. Means another lost season of talent. Too bad I have zero faith in a good hire. We're gonna suck forever. That's what it feels like.

So have we lost anymore of the top guys yet? Are we gonna lose Brooks? If recruiting goes to hell, there really is no reason to keep Pruitt. Means another lost season of talent. Too bad I have zero faith in a good hire. We're gonna suck forever. That's what it feels like.
Brooks has pushed his signing back to February.

I feel like Pruitt is handing out these Gits out of desperation, needing what he thinks is instant help, because he feels like this is the move since he feels he has a shot to be back next year. Had the year gone differently, he does not hand out these recent two Gits.

The Howard kid had obviously been talking to other schools along the way and not totally surprised because about 30 seconds after he decommitted he had committed to VA Tech.

What probably happened was he was asked to sign in February.

I’m gonna guess that since the Kentucky game, pretty much all of our recruits have at least accepted calls from other schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back