Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m learning about the possible candidates here and it certainly is fluid now. I just think Kiffin would be a big mistake and will not be in it for the long haul. We will be back into another rebuild in 1-3 years. Just kicking the can down the road like we have already been doing since Kiffin left the first time.

All you got? I’ll need more.

I’m not saying it’s happening by any stretch but I’m sure of one thing if the team lays another egg Saturday we’ll be coach or need a lot of assistants

I’m learning about the possible candidates here and it certainly is fluid now. I just think Kiffin would be a big mistake and will not be in it for the long haul. We will be back into another rebuild in 1-3 years. Just kicking the can down the road like we have already been doing since Kiffin left the first time.
Hes not in my top three, but if the search went south, he'd be a great consolation pick

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
No but the transfers take spots and if he plans on bringing in 3,4,5 transfers he's got to have room for them. With the new free transfer rule that's expected to be passed, free agency has entered college football.
I gotcha but I think if he’s fighting for his job he can’t just say oh watch me I’m going to land x,y, and z.

No but the transfers take spots and if he plans on bringing in 3,4,5 transfers he's got to have room for them. With the new free transfer rule that's expected to be passed, free agency has entered college football.

Even if your worth your salt as a transfer what says come to Tennessee?

Nothing around the program says play here right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back