Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Mullenites. Stand up and name yourselves ☕
He was who I wanted in 2017. I thought people expected too much from a program like Mississippi State and that he was a clear QB guru. I thought he’d do well here and that he’d do well in Florida, and it looked like he was going to right up until Marco Wilson threw that shoe.

I hope we got it right this time, but given the problems we’ve had hiring coaches since Fulmer, it’s really frustrating to see how Baylor just keeps finding good coaches every time they lose one.

Alright Mullenites. Stand up and name yourselves ☕
I member saying “I wonder how he’d do on the big stage” and repeating that his success at state was largely a product of scheduling. I member that didn’t go over so good with them. That said I don’t think this is all Mullen. I think UF may have developed issues similar to ours since not having a Spurrier or Meyer to weight competing interests down. The power vacuum that firing Fulmer left did more to harm us than folks like to admit and UF has had a similar vacuum.

I hope we got it right this time, but given the problems we’ve had hiring coaches since Fulmer, it’s really frustrating to see how Baylor just keeps finding good coaches every time they lose one.
So much harder to succeed in the SEC than it is in any other conference.

Auburn fall asleep?
yep.............

and-loving-it-get-smart.gif

Reactions: hooter vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back