Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida's epic collapse is one of the greatest things I've ever seen and also the must frustrating thing I've ever seen because....WHY CANT THEY SUCK AGAINST US EVER?

It's just crazy how bad they are now

They looked like the third best team in the country!

Let's go Samford!

Another touchdown as I type this!
They look worse than they are because they quit a few weeks ago. We played them when they were actually trying and we were still trying to figure out QBs, and Hendo was trying to learn the system.

He was who I wanted in 2017. I thought people expected too much from a program like Mississippi State and that he was a clear QB guru. I thought he’d do well here and that he’d do well in Florida, and it looked like he was going to right up until Marco Wilson threw that shoe.
Meh..

Baylor rushed the field with time left on the clock. Looking forward to the pearl clutching articles from all the usual national media suspects this week.

Maybe they should ban fans at Baylor for a game. 🙄

Our offense has had several chances but has shot oursleves in the foot. You can’t take down a good team when you’re hurting yourselves. Still refreshing to see us having a chance through out the game. Guys are fighting hard.
Yep. We had to play a damn near perfect game to have a chance late, and we aren’t doing that.

Posting this here because the game thread is about to get stupid.

Velus overthrow and the Keyton miss (wasn't Hooker's fault) are probably the difference. Could have had a lot of pressure on UGA but we just couldn't execute.

ONCE AGAIN... the coaches put the guys in place to make plays and the execution is the difference. We can all see the foundation of a competitive, exciting program. We have a lot of work to do to get there. We need depth. I/we say it every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back