Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had the time you do to be on here all day😂. The people that continually moan and groan should shut the hell up. That’s not complaining at all, hot rod. Just calling out the truth😘
I run my own practice and today was the due date. So I got nothing but time and glancing at emails. Keep doing you tho Karen.

Nah, he did it with multiple pairs including Weurfell and Dean one year. SOS flipped QB's like a Waffle House burger.
Dean was the starter at the beginning of the season and Wuerffell replaced him before midseason. You’re mistaken in your memories.

I run my own practice and today was the due date. So I got nothing but time and glancing at emails. Keep doing you tho Karen.
Right. You’ve tripled my post count and I’ve been here since 2015. Yet “I’m complaining all day.”😂 don’t you have some people to yell to that you want Bailey at qb?

Reactions: Billy Antrim
I have zero doubt that HB in a situation where he can't be hit and has great protection can light it up. He is the best at reading a defense and if you find the blown coverage or mismatch you don't gotta have a cannon arm to make those throws.

But Pitt exposed this OL for what it is, a work in progress. I still can't get over Cade standing up and clapping his hands when we're inside the 10 cause he's lost.

I have zero doubt that HB in a situation where he can't be hit and has great protection can light it up. He is the best at reading a defense and if you find the blown coverage or mismatch you don't gotta have a cannon arm to make those throws.

But Pitt exposed this OL for what it is, a work in progress. I still can't get over Cade standing up and clapping his hands when we're inside the 10 cause he's lost.
I just want Joe Milton to be good. So frustrating.

Right. You’ve tripled my post count and I’ve been here since 2015. Yet “I’m complaining all day.”😂 don’t you have some people to yell to that you want Bailey at qb?
And yet I’ve gotten four times as many likes and your posts are about even with your likes. Calm down Frances, it will be ok. No need to cuss all day for people to hear you.

And yet I’ve gotten four times as many likes and your posts are about even with your likes. Calm down Frances, it will be ok. No need to cuss all day for people to hear you.
You must think you are some big shot😂 oh what it would be like to be drinking that koolaid. I made sure to give you an extra like so you can boost those stats🤡

It's going to be funny when HB does play this Saturday and he shows himself to clearly be the most accurate passer and we are told not to believe our eyes. Again. "It's just TN Tech!"
— OR —

It's going to be funny when HB does play this Saturday and he shows himself to clearly be the most inaccurate passer and we are told it's just his first game. Again. "It's just TN Tech!"

Really, could be either one.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Misery does love company. Calling out ******** doesn’t get as many likes as moaning and groaning when things are bad😊😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back