Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
my all time favorite. goodness, what a pitcher. the movement and knowing what to do... nuance.. best pitcher of our lifetime. without throwing mid 90s

maddux was an artist man. have watched a ton of Maddux games, that was more than painting corners. when you make hof hitters look stupid, in age of steroids, with a 1.71 era...you good.

True, but I loved watching the Professor pitch. Greg Maddux was an artist at working the plate.

One thing we can all agree on. I grew up 45 minutes north of Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium, and watching Greg Maddux pitch (to me) was equivalent to the time I toured the Louvre in Paris. "Mad Dog" was a Rembrandt or Botticelli every time he took the mound.

One thing we can all agree on. I grew up 45 minutes north of Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium, and watching Greg Maddux pitch (to me) was equivalent to the time I toured the Louvre in Paris. "Mad Dog" was a Rembrandt or Botticelli every time he took the mound.
Meh. Meh-ddux always reminded me of Seinfeld. 😂

Somebody needs to go ahead and take down that "our state" sign. Tennessee is the Volunteer State, not the Commode Whore State.

Though certain foods do make me a Commode Whore.

Certain foods make you have sex with your commode? Ok, I guess. No judgment here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back