Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly no, not right now. With the amount of development we saw last year in mere months, I except more this year.

This time last year we didn’t know Theo Jackson, we didn’t know Matthew Butler. We didn’t know Cedric Tillman. We certainly didn’t know Henson Hooker (he’s the one QB I didn’t want out there). I think we have developers, and I’m anxious to see who surprises this year!
Right. After the spring game, never thought any of those would contribute let alone excel.

Got my champs gear. Still looking for the black UT hat.
R.a486c00a4e07e3e11e83559f8db2c373

Oh, Champs... Nevermind.

Last edited:
I swear synchronicity is real. Sitting here watching Up All Night, an older show with Will Arnett and Christina Applegate, and they go out for karoake and they're signing Rocky Top. What are the odds?

Decade of the Vols!
Fun Fact I just learned - Phish played a cover of Rocky Top from 1987 till 2003.

I honestly had no idea it had such relevance outside of UT Sports. Though I have been inside the room where it was written - in The Gatliburg Inn..

It was also analyzed by USA Today as the #1 college fight song in the country (despite it not being our fight song...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back