Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse D I have seen this team play in a long time. This is one of those games if they can still pull it out will say a lot about the toughness of this team. Just having one of those let down games.

Worse D I have seen this team play in a long time. This is one of those games if they can still pull it out will say a lot about the toughness of this team. Just having one of those let down games.

They've only allowed 48 points...lol

Reactions: 4 people

Long season and everyone has games they don’t really show up for. Sign of a good team is still finding a way to win, even when it’s not pretty.

Trying not to let the disappointment of losing Walker, ITS, and Griffin overshadow a really good early signing period for us in such a short time.

Early signing period hurt us as it took alot of guys off the market that other teams would have to spend time still recruiting instead of focusing on a few guys that didn't sign.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back