Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have a lot of support....but there is one man there who can single handed blackball JP...and he has said in past he would due to some unfortunate circumstances that occured while JP was at Bama. This is not to be taken lightly and from multiple folks i have spoken with unless major amends are made JP stands no chance at that job in the future.

Boy I hope that’s true and stays true. I really don’t know the situation you are speaking of but here’s to it staying an issue

He may have a lot of support....but there is one man there who can single handed blackball JP...and he has said in past he would due to some unfortunate circumstances that occured while JP was at Bama. This is not to be taken lightly and from multiple folks i have spoken with unless major amends are made JP stands no chance at that job in the future.
Good

Anything bad or just upset because he left and took some coaches?

If Pruitt wins 7 or more games this year he’s second on Bama’s list to succeed Saban.

On one hand I hope Saban stays long enough for Pruitt to get us back up to 9-11 wins but on the other hand I’d almost trade Pruitt for Saban retiring at the end of the year. Hard choice to be honest
this mindset still. smh

Reactions: Big Sun
Now you have given toby something else to make a mountain out of a mole hill with. Hahahahaha

Wellllll! Bringin the Know to the ledge! Bruin formulating and recalibrating...
1566437478265.gif

Sounds like Pruitt not only doesn't have a great chance at the Bama job, but he has reason to want to beat their *** for the foreseeable future.

Great news for TN fans. Did he call Saban a Midget Angry Elf to his face? Is Saban the one blackballing him? 😂😂

8E2391C5-CFFF-47C7-A86B-2EDEAA7631EE.gif

Last edited:

Is it an asparagus salesman? JP bang the guys wife/daughter?

AV can you share any more info on what posting the power player at Bama holds and what made them dislike JP?
I hope he doesn't share it. Seems way above our pay grade. Only negatives can come from a bunch of anonymous message board posters knowing things like this. Hahaha. If you need examples just look at bruin posts about something as meaningless as prom. Or interpreting negatives about our team from an inky speech trying to pump our team up. We don't need that information.

Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back