Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN now lists this kid as the #1 JUCO WR this class...they haven’t applied the stars yet but if you look at Ole Miss commit list you see him sandwiched between two 82’s so he’ll be an 82 4* when they update...

I think this kid needs to be the other WR in this class...he has elite speed and can be a legit downfield threat next year... I think we’ll have a legit two deep at WR when you add him and Keyton...

Murphy-Payton
Jennings-Keyton
Palmer-Johnson

Now that’s a two deep that can do something...and no, I didn’t forget Callaway...I think he plays his way into an early NFL entry this year

I think Tillman will push for a starting job next year.

He'll almost 100% take that job IMO
And why wouldn't he? For page after page now, we've been up in arms about him not beholding running through the T. Next week we'll be looking to fistfight him because he doesn't know the 2nd verse to Rocky Top.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Walker was my starting TE as well. Looks likely done for the year. Hope he recovers as quickly as he can.

This is my first year playing fantasy football. What are my options?

Naw..I'm just saying that to lump everybody that is raw and pissed off about some things into the same boat is wrong. I guess I shouldn't have taken it that way..sorry. I want to cheer and be happy too. I just wanted to see..more..from certain parts of this team.
How exactly did I do that? I’d say you’re jumping to conclusions. Wait, Ulysses jumping to conclusions? Nah.

I like our running backs. And oh wait we are running a RB friendly offense. Go figure. We come out in the 1st quarter and look to establish the run with the passing game. Murphey becomes involved. Palmer and Calloway catch 50 yd+ bombs. #weektoweekimprovement

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back