Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of how challenging it would be to work in the alabama or florida athletic departments. ~$4mil a year would help that go down a little easier but its still hard to get your heart right.

I wouldent worry about it too much right now. If the problem is still there in 2 years its a different story.
What problem?

Cool. The
Cool. Then it's safe to assume it wouldn't bother you if the NFL likewise chose not to televise the anthem.
So you are assuming that taking away the national anthem would please both the ones that want it and the ones that don't? And, of course, another commercial is what everyone wants. Just wondering how you drew that conclusion. Anyway, go Vols!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I absolutely do not think anything stupid like that. I said they are a fundamentally solid, well coached football team. They look a lot better than we do..."to this point"

At some point superior coaching has to yield real results for us. For some players it already has, for others it must seem like talking to a brick wall for the staff.
So butch built a wall with all those bricks?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Titans official Twitter account roasted Clay Travis just now.

Travis being Travis on Twitter so

Titans Twitter found tweet from 2013 from Travis that said “if I’m the GM of the Titans, I hire Kevin Sumlin and draft Johnny Manziel number 1”.

Titans come back with “Thankfully you’re not the GM”

That’s prettty good lol

I'm in Atlanta and cant watch the rest of the game... why wouldn't they put it in the NFL network or continue on redzone? the NFL needs to change their viewing structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back