Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind the alternates and mixing up up every so often but our traditional units are so iconic that I hate to see them mess around too much. I’d rank them in my order of preference.
1. Orange top on white pants
2. White on White
3. White top on Orange pants
4. Smoky Grey
5. Orange on orange
6. Black out uniform
I would have orange on orange higher because I love orange. So switch 2 and 5 and would be perfect. Like that they are mixing it up enough that everyone gets to enjoy their favorite during the year.

My wife, who hates football, just bought my 1 year old daughter a UT football jersey for the season. Unprompted I should add. It’s been a slow process but I WILL get my wife to like UT football.. and my biggest helper will be my daughter and future children. Get them hooked at a young age and mama will have to watch 😂

My wife, who hates football, just bought my 1 year old daughter a UT football jersey for the season. Unprompted I should add. It’s been a slow process but I WILL get my wife to like UT football.. and my biggest helper will be my daughter and future children. Get them hooked at a young age and mama will have to watch 😂

@Nash_Vol97 getting wife to watch a UT game....
ace-ventura.gif

Where from? I have been hunting for one everywhere for my toddler grandson.

Moms loves family events. That's the key.

That is more a sign that you are a good husband than she will ever watch a snap of football. Nice work.

Moms loves family events. That's the key.
Yep. My dad and I, when we’d go to games with just each other, always just went to the game and then drove home same day.

Once my mom got involved, she always demanded we make a weekend of it. I wanted to play video games and baseball with my friends and my dad wanted to save money, so neither of us were that into it but for the sake of her going we put on a smile lol.

Luckily, fiancé is a sports fan and has adopted Tennessee as her team instead of Clemson.

Thanks. That is the issue. Found a jersey for grandson number 1 few years ago in that size. Can't find one now for number 2.
How old?

Robot or human?

Edit: Haha, I have no idea why the link is asking that question. Funny though, considering what I asked.

Here is a vintage one for toddlers.
Vintage Tennessee Volunteers Toddler Orange #1 Football Jersey | eBay

NCAA SEC Tennessee Volunteers Baby Infant Jersey #11 Size 24 MO | eBay

Boys UT Vols Jersey Size 4/5 Orange Volunteers Tennessee 8 Big T | eBay

Last edited:
If she did the buying, it sounds like half your battle is already won. (PS that purchase was for you, I hope you thanked her appropriately).

Time for another practice run , trying half smoked cajun chicken and other half just some killer hog rub. If you put it on heavy its going to be spicy. Then have to have some ribsView attachment 481673View attachment 481674
Looks like it'll be phenomenal... thoughts on the Killer Hogs? Trying the Killer Hogs TX Brisket rub out this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back