Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vols rushed for the 2nd most yards per game last season since the 1995 season (218 YPG)
Only the 2015 season was higher at (224 YPG)
Alot of folks get confused and think this is a pass first attack
CJH will run it until you stop the run or until you commit so many defenders that he can just throw over the top.

The manti te’o show on Netflix is worth a watch
Watched last night. Very well produced.

I can't help but to feel terrible for him. The way he was playing his senior year was insane, and he looked every bit like a future NFL hall of fame linebacker. You could tell something wasn't right in the national title game and even after therapy and (I assume a sports psychologist) he was never more than a "decent" NFL linebacker. That whole ordeal absolutely wrecked his psyche.

He was actually voted to be captain of the Chargers in 2016 and 23 days later tore his Achilles. So it's like as soon as he gained his respect and confidence back he gets crushed by a season-ending injury. Never played another down for the Chargers.

Or you could send your money to me. I offer a 30% ROI—not in USD, but in sincere gratitude that you get to keep for a lifetime.

(Also, how long until we get someone trying to make a crypto NIL?)

Great idea, if you know how to put a crypto coin on a exchange, plz do, that **** would prob take off lol

I got in @ $18k. . . can't wait to see a big jump in my .0055 bitcoin. If it ever gets back to $50k, I'll turn my Franklin into 2.5 Franklin's!

As for betting. . . I'll start posting in the betting thread just before the season starts in a few days. Hopefully we can find us a few parlays to slay. Gonna try to stay around +300 to +400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back