Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to keep in mind next time you have something vanilla....

beavers-anal-secretions-are-used-to-make-artificial-vanilla-flavoring-6188800.png

TN is going to surprise folks this year. It’s happening. We re better than everyone we play except Bama and Ga, and we might be better than ga.

People need to look at GA’s depth chart. It is not impressive. Replacing two dudes on the OL with poor coaching. One of their projected starters is Mims who was in the portal. Ratlege is another starter. That’s not scary.

Their DL other than Carter is pedestrian. Are you guys worried about Zion Logue, Bill Norton, or Tyrion Ingrams Dawkins? I’m not. Their LB group have stars from recruiting, but they haven’t done a thing. How good is Smael Mondon? Up till now he hasn’t done anything in college. He’s their starter. They’re good at edge.

Their DB’s are very unproven.

Their starting receivers are two 3 stars that aren’t very good. Certainly not on our level. Their QB is the freaking walk on meaty okra Bennett. RB’s have stars, but no stats.

People aren’t ready for the step back that defense is about to take. And without that defense, Bennett ain’t taking them anywhere I don’t care if he does have Bowers

This might be our best chance for a while. Fl is down, LSU is down, Ga is in a rebuilding year

1660963285267.gif

TN is going to surprise folks this year. It’s happening. We re better than everyone we play except Bama and Ga, and we might be better than ga.

People need to look at GA’s depth chart. It is not impressive. Replacing two dudes on the OL with poor coaching. One of their projected starters is Mims who was in the portal. Ratlege is another starter. That’s not scary.

Their DL other than Carter is pedestrian. Are you guys worried about Zion Logue, Bill Norton, or Tyrion Ingrams Dawkins? I’m not. Their LB group have stars from recruiting, but they haven’t done a thing. How good is Smael Mondon? Up till now he hasn’t done anything in college. He’s their starter. They’re good at edge.

Their DB’s are very unproven.

Their starting receivers are two 3 stars that aren’t very good. Certainly not on our level. Their QB is the freaking walk on meaty okra Bennett. RB’s have stars, but no stats.

People aren’t ready for the step back that defense is about to take. And without that defense, Bennett ain’t taking them anywhere I don’t care if he does have Bowers

This might be our best chance for a while. Fl is down, LSU is down, Ga is in a rebuilding year
juggernaut-xmen.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back