Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
TN is going to surprise folks this year. It’s happening. We re better than everyone we play except Bama and Ga, and we might be better than ga.

People need to look at GA’s depth chart. It is not impressive. Replacing two dudes on the OL with poor coaching. One of their projected starters is Mims who was in the portal. Ratlege is another starter. That’s not scary.

Their DL other than Carter is pedestrian. Are you guys worried about Zion Logue, Bill Norton, or Tyrion Ingrams Dawkins? I’m not. Their LB group have stars from recruiting, but they haven’t done a thing. How good is Smael Mondon? Up till now he hasn’t done anything in college. He’s their starter. They’re good at edge.

Their DB’s are very unproven.

Their starting receivers are two 3 stars that aren’t very good. Certainly not on our level. Their QB is the freaking walk on meaty okra Bennett. RB’s have stars, but no stats.

People aren’t ready for the step back that defense is about to take. And without that defense, Bennett ain’t taking them anywhere I don’t care if he does have Bowers

This might be our best chance for a while. Fl is down, LSU is down, Ga is in a rebuilding year
So Georgias offense line has not been throwing up at practice. That’s great

Sorry if I offend any true believers, but

has a full roundhouse kick actually ever done any real damage in a fight? I just don't get it. It takes forever to do a 360 spin...so the other person can probably knock you off balance in the meantime. And even if you are super quick during your spin...is the spinning motion supposed to add power to your final kick? I just don't get how it's supposed to end in an extra powerful kick.

@me all you want, but I'll stick with my leg sweeps at Waffle House
Oh yeah, a landed roundhouse will knock you straight out. . . plus everyone watching will think you're some sort of ninja or trained mercenary.

TN is going to surprise folks this year. It’s happening. We re better than everyone we play except Bama and Ga, and we might be better than ga.

People need to look at GA’s depth chart. It is not impressive. Replacing two dudes on the OL with poor coaching. One of their projected starters is Mims who was in the portal. Ratlege is another starter. That’s not scary.

Their DL other than Carter is pedestrian. Are you guys worried about Zion Logue, Bill Norton, or Tyrion Ingrams Dawkins? I’m not. Their LB group have stars from recruiting, but they haven’t done a thing. How good is Smael Mondon? Up till now he hasn’t done anything in college. He’s their starter. They’re good at edge.

Their starting receivers are two 3 stars that aren’t very good. Certainly not on our level. Their QB is the freaking walk on meaty okra Bennett. RB’s have stars, but no stats.

People aren’t ready for the step back that defense is about to take. And without that defense, Bennett ain’t taking them anywhere I don’t care if he does have Bowers

This might be our best chance for a while. Fl is down, LSU is down, Ga is in a rebuilding year
Bass is Ready.

tumblr_nz8b9wkah41upwz95o1_400.gif

tumblr_lxtws5NV5m1qa9yvvo1_500.gif

He's such a good kicker. Of course thats not a roundhouse but he's knocked one out with both

Reactions: bigorange

If we beat Georgia or Bama this season and reach the SEC Championship my oh my recruiting should take off tremendously. Like Top 5 level. Heupel with Top 5 talent would leave Saban heading into retirement because of how many points are being put on his defense… We haven’t won 10 games since 2007 and we have a class that has a 90.35 average rating… tells you the brand power right there. Just imagine if we have a magical season. It would get more on board with Spyre as we as the big boosters spending more. Certainly not expecting that though. 8-10 wins is where I’m at but I see where you’re coming from Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back