Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP says all USC has to do is sign the form. They are getting pressure.
Yes. It sounds like (see #3,804 and "somewhat" at #3,817 [which I conjecture is Trey's response to the former]) that this may mean the matter has been advanced to the NCAA because USC refused to sign and some time limit has expired. Idk. USC clearly didn't do what it could have done in a minute and a long long time ago (sign the d-mn paper). And apparently still haven't.

Yeah but women don't understand sports well enough to have said "It's like a touchdown in your mouth"...they'd say something like "it's a field goal first down hat trick in your bum...you know I love talking baseball"...
View attachment 482281

I'll just wait here until Oda decapitates me for spreading misinformation 😂
😂 My finger was getting ready to type!

Practice brisket run tonight for Big Orange Saturdays this fall. Trimmed, been seasoned sitting in the fridge this afternoon. Just pulled her out letting her come to room temp, ready to put her on in the next hour to start workin
Update

Attachments

• EA1F2CFB-2F0B-4850-B792-BE15E70B79BE.jpeg
    EA1F2CFB-2F0B-4850-B792-BE15E70B79BE.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • C7CABD8F-462B-4610-9F4F-ED7E1E5C37BD.jpeg
    C7CABD8F-462B-4610-9F4F-ED7E1E5C37BD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
AP says all USC has to do is sign the form. They are getting pressure.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a lot of bad press I hope. And I hope it affects LR recruiting even if he has nothing to do with it. And I hope UCLA becomes a powerhouse instead of USC because I am still not over Kiffin putting their stuff in our complex or causing us over ten years of agony by dumping us for them.

Think that’s all.

Team leading college football for incoming transfers?
1. USC
Incoming Transfers: Bobby Haskins (Virginia), Earl Barquet (TCU), Terrell Bynum (Washington), Branden Rice (Colorado), Solomon Byrd (Wyoming), Eric Gentry (Arizona State), Bryson Shaw (Ohio State), Travis Dye (Oregon), Romello Height (Auburn), Shane Lee (Alabama), Austin Jones (Stanford), Latrell McCutchin (Oklahoma), Mekhi Blackmon (Colorado), Tyrone Taleni (Kansas State), Mario Williams (Oklahoma), Jordan Addison (Pitt), and Caleb Williams (Oklahoma).

Riley is a POS for not getting Bru's paperwork signed ASAP.
And impartial observers everywhere noted that the Addison case has tampering written all over it.

I understand the frustration Bru must be feeling. My high school AD never saw eye to eye with my dad (a coach). My dad left for a better program and I transferred with him at the end of the school year.

The AD drug his feet and TSSAA got involved. The paperwork was finally submitted after a full month of school had passed. Nearly 4 months to sign a piece of paper. Right before he submitted it I was advised to transfer back because I was at risk of missing my senior season of 2 sports. The day I transferred back was the day he sent the finalized paperwork.

A-holes with agendas don't care how it affects the athletes/students.

Yeah but women don't understand sports well enough to have said "It's like a touchdown in your mouth"...they'd say something like "it's a field goal first down hat trick in your bum...you know I love talking baseball"...
View attachment 482281

I'll just wait here until Oda decapitates me for spreading misinformation 😂
If she doesn’t (which I’m pretty sure she will), I’ll take over the duty until she does. I’ve been watching football since middle school and can fumble my way through a football conversation.

If she doesn’t (which I’m pretty sure she will), I’ll take over the duty until she does. I’ve been watching football since middle school and can fumble my way through a football conversation.
I was hoping for Veuvius here. 🤣🤣🤣 Dice him like an onion. Blacken him like a grouper. Boil him like tagliatelle. Sear him like a steak. 🤣🤣🤣

(But he did try to weasel his way out in the end.)

I just listened, great segment!

He said “Heupel and Hooker are going to obliterate Pitt”. He said Pitts new OC is one of the worst coordinators in football.

I also liked what he said about Jimbo and A&M - they must win 10 games or it’s gonna be bad for them. Also said that Jimbo caught lightening in a bottle with Winston and isn’t a good coach.
He also said we have the coaching, we just need the talent. That’s great to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back