Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mincey being out sucks. Losing him on Wednesday and not really having more than 1 day of practice also really hurts.

UGH
Crawford I promise you prepares for every game because of things like this. Backups know it could be any second and Crawford battled him to the very end for the starting position and he is a Senior. If he was a Freshman I would be a lot more worried.

Ppl who think you can just pin your ears back the entire time on this offense don’t understand that is not very smart at all.

Pass game will kill you once Heup sees it and Hendon can kill you with his feet if you’re out of control with your rush. Ask UF.

Ppl who think you can just pin your ears back the entire time on this offense don’t understand that is not very smart at all.

Pass game will kill you once Heup sees it and Hendon can kill you with his feet if you’re out of control with your rush.
They'll end up rushinging past Hooker, leaving the front door open. Our receivers will be 30yds downfield and nothing but grass between Hooker and the next defender downfield.

At the CLT Alumni bar and a guy walks in wearing a Tennessee jacket and asks (I thought sarcastically), "is this a Tennessee bar?"
Everyone is wearing Tennessee stuff.

Turns out he is just in town from Massachusetts and picked a sports bar at random.
He is over the moon excited at his luck.

Vols by 50 (well with Mincy out, 47)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back