Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood the close game comments on this game.

From the start it was a bad matchup for LSU and favored our strengths. I never thought it would be close.
Limit mistakes we win, big. Been saying it all year. Finally came to fruition. The defense getting the stops... Huge.

Reactions: volsfan_17
So tempted to go stand in the front yard and do my best Farmer Fran impersonation.

giphy.gif

This is a good team with big holes and thin spots in the roster...that much has been proven. IMO we could beat anybody in CFB this year, but it could also still very easily lose 4 games.

This game is not a litmus test, it is just a game between two teams with strengths and weaknesses.

I will not ascribe more meaning to this season than it should be given considering that we are just 17 games into a massive rebuild.
Lost our starting LT and there was a seamless transition…that’s DEPTH.

The only thing that stops our offense is us

I was thinking about that earlier. This offense is so consistently good and yet we still haven't played our best game yet. Missing players, Hooker getting banged up, being a little shaky in his throws, etc. An all-cylinders offensive performance beats anyone in the country regardless of what the defense does because we would score a TD on every possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back