Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction—we just don’t have much jr/sr talent. Joshua “shot out of a cannon” Josephs is going to be a stud
And they just said BY was a mid-round draft pick.

We have some legit talent and Garner has turned the runstopping fron 7 into a BEAST.

All we need is more raw talent on the back end and future ILB talent and we are going to be scary good.

Correction—we just don’t have much jr/sr talent. Joshua “shot out of a cannon” Josephs is going to be a stud
And they just said BY was a mid-round draft pick.

We have some legit talent and Garner has turned the runstopping front 7 into a BEAST.

All we need is more raw talent on the backend and future ILB talent and we are going to be scary good.

So tempted to go stand in the front yard and do my best Farmer Fran impersonation.

giphy.gif
"Oh look...this time @Weezer has on a hat..."

Gonna log off for a bit and just watch some games, but my last thought for now is this. Enjoy this with those in your family who love the Vols as much as you do. After the game today, all I could think about is how much I wished my dad was still here to enjoy this with me. It always made it that much more special. I miss those days. So remember to make happy memories.

Same here, Weez. Still miss him after 16 years. Special memories. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back