Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to accompany a Soldier to medical or have a family emergency during that time. Pass.

What about the mechanics tool kits and the light sets? Have you gotten those inventoried yet? You can't have a family emergency until thos inventories are complete.

Reactions: Paper_Towel
Welp it’s pretty easy to make absolute declarations concerning a player’s “talent” when the only measurement is your personal “eye test”.
Yeah. You can see he isn't fast. You can see he isn't quick. You can see he doesn't see then burst through holes. You can recognize that he isn't instinctive in setting up blocks. You can see that his frame is limited for more weight. Nothing against him but you can tell a lot with the "eye test".

You make predictions but won’t put your money where your mouth is.
Didn't make a prediction. I stated an opinion based on the possibility that someone with more talent would overtake him as the #1 RB. I don't gamble. Are you really dumb enough to make a wager on every opinion you have that someone disagrees with?

You don’t know better than these coaches who our best RB is and whether any of them are incapable of further improvement.
I didn't exactly say that he's "incapable" of improvement nor that I knew more than the coaches. I said that the others have higher ceilings because they are more physically gifted. Not sure why you would want to deny that or why it is such a sensitive subject for you. Small has done what you hope every player will do. He has taken his talent and developed his skill to the level of his talent. That's a compliment in case you didn't know. That doesn't mean there aren't more talented players on the roster or won't be others in the portal.

200.gif

must... hold on... to productivity...
I really am going to have to go away for a bit! I have a huge deadline. GBO🍊😄 WGWTFA!

I want the stadium folks to play Dixieland Delight in the 4th quarter as Bama fans are leaving and the Crimson team is processing what has happened to them.

And I want 100,000 orange-clad fans to scream "TENNESSEE" every time it comes up.

I want it to ruin the song for them and they never play it at another game in Tuscaloosa.
THAT...WOULD...BE...FREAKING AWESOME!....let's get this is DWs ear stat.

This Pitt defensive line though man, one of the best in the country. Tennessee is going to have their hands full with this one!

Ok but on the road with LSU, a real SEC top defensive line. Tennessee hasnt seen anything like this!

Well, I mean, this Alabama defense is going to be unlike anything Tennessee has faced this year!

I rewatched the LSU game last night and rewinded the 4th down stop—Hooker to Hyatt touchdown sequence at least 5 times

My wife who had dozed off beside me woke up because of non-stop Rocky Top and the same commentary playing over and over and said I was operating in a trance like state

What a time
😊🧡

200.gif

must... hold on... to productivity...

I kind of miss the old days where I had to read the same newspaper article 50 times over the course of the day to get my fix. If you were lucky, there was one table of stats you could memorize backwards and forwards.

Wait, that’s a lie. I like this much better. I’m just glad I found the RF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back