Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bad part about this, and I truly hope he plays, and is innocent until proven guilty, is the Bama Homers calling this game for CBS will be sure to remind everyone watching time and time again that he was arrested on felony assault!

It's going to be a talking point either way... just like the longest Bama winning streak against UT, Saban's perfect record against the Vols, BY's injury and impact on the game (whether he plays or not). They'll probably give us credit for the atmosphere and fan support and toss HH a few kudos.

Schools generally suspend pending investigation/resolution for aggravated assault, and conferences look favorably upon that. I think it will take moxie to play him this weekend without some movement in the case. Push for the latter before deciding the former.
So basically if he doesn’t play, there are still too many uncertainties with the case. If he does play, we can be fairly confident there is rather convincing evidence that the initial report was way off.
I like that the people making this decision at UT aren’t just bowing to the optics and national perception, but rather are thinking about what is best for JM. He’s earned that.

You know who you are

311062589_5572009959583661_8704741559464587929_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back