Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tornado sirens in Nashville

Stay safe Mid TN folks

Tornado warning just got downgraded in my area but it is pretty bad here in Brentwood. Heavy, heavy wind right now and potential for bad hail. Was standing outside with the neighbors because we heard the siren and next thing we know after going inside it’s turned to this.

Tornado warning just got downgraded in my area but it is pretty bad here in Brentwood. Heavy, heavy wind right now and potential for bad hail. Was standing outside with the neighbors because we heard the siren and next thing we know after going inside it’s turned to this.
Wind started to pick up here in Boro a little..watching Danielle Breezy 😆

the sky was DARK looking north from Franklin, glad you're ok

Yeah. You can see he isn't fast. You can see he isn't quick. You can see he doesn't see then burst through holes. You can recognize that he isn't instinctive in setting up blocks. You can see that his frame is limited for more weight. Nothing against him but you can tell a lot with the "eye test".

Didn't make a prediction. I stated an opinion based on the possibility that someone with more talent would overtake him as the #1 RB. I don't gamble. Are you really dumb enough to make a wager on every opinion you have that someone disagrees with?

I didn't exactly say that he's "incapable" of improvement nor that I knew more than the coaches. I said that the others have higher ceilings because they are more physically gifted. Not sure why you would want to deny that or why it is such a sensitive subject for you. Small has done what you hope every player will do. He has taken his talent and developed his skill to the level of his talent. That's a compliment in case you didn't know. That doesn't mean there aren't more talented players on the roster or won't be others in the portal.

Very unlikely Small could get passed on the depth chart.

Wright has fumbled 3x in 5 games and 67 carries this year (lost only one). Gonna take a lot for the staff to trust him over Small who is WAY less likely to make a mistake. Small has zero fumbles through 232 career rush attempts. The most important part of our offense, or any offense, is to not give away possessions.

Sampson nearly got HH killed and possibly derailed the entire season.

So you’ll have Small as a Sr who is better at protecting the ball and pass pro (although he could improve) and has proven to be reliable at this level vs fumbling concerns and not understanding protections. All things could improve, yes, but that still leaves Small as most trustworthy, thus in my opinion, RB1 next year.

Reactions: bigl3327
Very unlikely Small could get passed on the depth chart.

Wright has fumbled 3x in 5 games and 67 carries this year (lost only one). Gonna take a lot for the staff to trust him over Small who is WAY less likely to make a mistake. Small has zero fumbles through 232 career rush attempts. The most important part of our offense, or any offense, is to not give away possessions.

Sampson nearly got HH killed and possibly derailed the entire season.

So you’ll have Small as a Sr who is better at protecting the ball and pass pro (although he could improve) and has proven to be reliable at this level vs fumbling concerns and not understanding protections. All things could improve, yes, but that still leaves Small as most trustworthy, thus in my opinion, RB1 next year.
You made a great case... for him being RB1 right now. I agree completely with that.

My point has been that the others have a higher ceiling if they can develop the kinds of skills he has.

Reactions: plaincityvol
Butt hurt about losing. Last play of the game looked it was designed for him and Hunter Renfroe Leeroy Jenkins’s the play.

Walking off the field film crew guy runs by the tunnel as he is walking off and Adams just very obviously shoved him to the ground.
View attachment 499859
The back camera angle is much better. Really looked unintentional in the other view. Too lazy to go find it tho while I sip this modelo

I laugh a lot at funny things.
Problem with this guy is that he just wants to write fake things to fool our fan base. That’s not being funny, it’s being an ass. IMHO.
but you can repost his lies if you want to…unless Freak or a moderator deletes them. Have a good day. Go Vols!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back