Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, some of you are really starting to sound like entitled Bama fans, which is absurd when you think of the last 15 years and have to play the No. 3 team in the country. Really need to check yourself there, bud. If Milroe starts, there is no way we are up more than 28-0 at the end of the first quarter.
Negavol

Reactions: LadyVolette
Should be a montage of all the WR. Bru having back to back 100 yard games with Tillman out has been huge. Not to mention the other guys making all sorts of plays, seemingly out of nowhere. I think Hyatt was always gonna be what he's been in this offense this year. It's the other guys stepping up to make up for Tillman's production.
Agreed

Reactions: Smokey19rt

I know we don’t like Andy being posted but what group was he apart of that got him down on the field…..

That's a perk that they give every Unofficial and official visit pre game. I don't know how he got credentials to be down there but that isn't VIP. Most of those kids aren't being recruited at all. It is a courtesy that UT extends to in state high school programs. It allows kids that would never have that opportunity to see a little behind the scenes and promotes and creates goodwill in state. You never know where a viable recruit is going to come from. Relationships are everything in recruiting, even in the NIL age. If he had a video of himself with Heupel, then we can all start questioning if we are in bizzaro world.

i have no idea. it's been a minute. i think in 2015, we were given a puncher's chance, but i don't think anyone seriously thought we'd win.

it may be mid 00's....

it's weird seeing this many, reputable folks, seriously pick us. now i was attending UT and a young adult when we beat Bama every year in the 90's and early 00's...so i do remember beating them....a lot. same with GA. but it's been so long at this point.....i still can't wrap my head around "supposed to maybe beat alabama?" lol.
Going INTO 2016 I think a lot if folks thought we could do it, but not after Appy State showed how pussified we had become with no S&C, and then all the defensive injuries started piling up....by the time of the Bama game the defense was a freaking sieve and we all knew a blowout was coming.

Nick Saban on Bryce Young's ability to play this week.......prolly

DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif

That's a perk that they give every Unofficial and official visit pre game. I don't know how he got credentials to be down there but that isn't VIP. Most of those kids aren't being recruited at all. It is a courtesy that UT extends to in state high school programs. It allows kids that would never have that opportunity to see a little behind the scenes and promotes and creates goodwill in state. You never know where a viable recruit is going to come from. Relationships are everything in recruiting, even in the NIL age. If he had a video of himself with Heupel, then we can all start questioning if we are in bizzaro world.
That video is out there. . .

So he was down there as a make a wish experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back